Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bringing you up to speed.

Well, I know that I said I was going to start blogging... But, you know... A lot happened from then to now... And by a lot I mean a lot of the usual stuff that happens to everyday people in the course of life, and God changing the routine course so that He could get all the glory.

You know; stuff like getting married, working at the same place with your wife, getting laid off from your job (even though your wife was the one really wanting to get laid off), praying, getting closer to God, job hunting, God providing, packing to move into a house, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, scraping, cleaning, painting, painting, painting, cleaning, painting from 2-6am, landscaping, (Of course all throughout church, serving, and praying), moving, unpacking, cleaning, fixing things here and there, wife gives two week notice at her job, installing light fixtures, (Also throughout all this, eating bathing and proper hygiene of course), praying for God to provide a job for my wife...

Well, I think I pretty much brought you up to speed... There were some tears, laughs and crazy time throughout it all, but God is awesome! He never fails... I love Him.


Well, now with all that said, I will officially begin blogging... (Maybe not as often as you'd like) but when the time is right, I will share some thoughts here and there...

Live like Jesus lived - Love like Jesus loved - Leave behind what Jesus left behind.

1 comment:

Ileana said...

Whoo, yeah! A lot sure has happened since the last time you blogged. :)